Initial Site Investigation
Our involvement includes
– Review the property and carry out a preliminary inspection and BCA audit
– Take Needs Analysis from client to confirm proposed space allocations for new tenancy including student and staff numbers, classroom sizes, breakout space, labs, etc.
– Identify Project Goals to ensure team alignment with our clients objectives
– Provide a report of findings based on property reviews/audits
– Identify suitability of property for 9b compliance
– Highlight compliance issues that may impact Change of Use and project costings
– Identify heritage listings or other property development limiting factors
– Provide Key Takeaways and recommendations to maximize the probability of a successful Change of Use application while minimizing the risk of substantial additional non-compliance costs.
– Review local council Local Environmental Plan for the area
– Review Section 149 to confirm if alternative change of use can be achieved