Occupancy Uplift Feasibility Study
Our scope of works includes:
– Review the property and carry out a preliminary inspection and BCA audit
– Take Needs Analysis from client to confirm proposed space allocations for refurbished tenancy including student and staff numbers, classroom sizes, breakout space, labs, etc.
– Review existing egress and identify possible limitations in this area
– Develop strategies to overcome occupancy numbers based on egress limitations
– Review existing amenities and identify possible limitations in this area
– Provide a recommended solution to overcome limitations in the area of amenities
– Review current allowable operating hours as per the existing Development Application
– Recommend possible increase to operation hours to help in revenue uplift
– Highlight any other compliance issues that may impact project outcomes
– Provide solutions and recommendations to allow for the increased occupancy numbers.
– Review Section 149 to confirm ongoing approval process.
– Provide a report of findings based on occupancy review/audit